Get your Red P at first Go!!
How to pass driving test in Silverwater NSW?
To pass a driving test in Silverwater, NSW, you should follow these steps:
- Obtain a learner’s permit: You need to pass the Driver Knowledge Test (DKT) and hold a learner’s permit for a minimum of 12 months before taking the driving test.
- Study the road rules: Brush up on the road rules and traffic signs to ensure you are familiar with them.
- Get sufficient practice: Practice driving as much as possible to build up your confidence and experience.
- Pass your HPT (Hazard Perception Test) is a computer-based test that you need to pass before you can take the driving test and get your provisional P1 licence.
- Book your driving test: Contact the Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) to book a driving test appointment.
- Prepare for the test: Familiarize yourself with the test routes, and make sure you are familiar with the basic car controls, such as using the gears, signals, and mirrors.
- Arrive on time: Make sure you arrive at the test center early and have all the required documents, such as your learner’s permit and a roadworthy vehicle.
- Take the test: During the test, follow the instructions of the testing officer and drive safely and confidently.
- Pass the test: If you pass the test, you will be issued a Provisional License.
Remember, passing a driving test requires knowledge of the road rules, practical driving skills, and confidence. Good luck!
Convert overseas licence @ Silverwater
Our Road Trainer Driving school Team helps you to convert your overseas licence to NSW full driving licence.
Follow below steps will help you to get NSW licence :
- First pass your DKT (Driving Knowledge Test) @RMS
- Verify your overseas licence with RMS (Get varication or authorisation letter from the issuing country)
- Book your Driving test at nearest Driving test centre
- Book our Overseas Licence conversion package which includes 5-Hrs of lessons practice and car hire for test included. use below link to book online