- Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.roadtrainer.com.au
Terms & Conditions
- The charges mentioned in this website may change depending on area, weekend days or short prior notice period.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel a lesson subject to the provision of reasonable notice.
- Pre-booked lessons, on-call lessons or test bookings are NOT refundable unless cancelled more than 24 hours ahead of the booked time.
- Roadtrainer driving school reserve the right to prices and availability of our services are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Our Limited Time offers valid till Date define on website.
- Special Price and package Price only Apply to weekdays booking only and during daytime.
- Limited Time offers valid for Limited Area only and time.
If a lesson is cancelled by the participant for any reason within 24 hours of the start time of the lesson, the participant will be charged a full cancellation fee, which is the cost of the lesson.
Non attendance of a lesson will be treated as a cancellation.
For more information call us on 0468 309 286 or send us enquiry.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Contact forms & Cookies
If you make booking or enquiry and leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.